Monday, June 13, 2011

THIS TUESDAY - SEE YOU IN HELL + ORIGIN OF M + XBRAINIAX

Well I've had the pleasure of being on tour with See You in Hell for about two weeks now, which has included plenty of shows with Origin of M and xBrainiax......all I will say is that this is most likely the best show Baltimore will have all year. All 3 of these bands have just been consistently incredible night after night. See You in Hell is easily one of the best live bands I've ever seen, I mean fuck, they are the real deal. True bombastic power. Don't sleep on this one, you'll be sorry.

Tuesday at Barclay, first band at 8 PM, $8 to support 2 international touring bands (from Japan and the Czech Republic) + 1 domestic touring band (from MI)......trust me, it's a bargain.

-Kamikaze Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment