Sunday, March 25, 2012

THIS SATURDAY - BIBLE THUMPER (NJ) AND MORE!!!

hey world,

Here's this week's gig:


Friendly Noise and Violence Vol. 75
March 31 - Chaos Destroy, Bible Thumper (NJ), spoilage, Hammerthrow at Piss Palace in Baltimore




Remember when this band played sidebar a few months ago? If you do, you probably remember how awesome they were, and may feel inclined to see them again. Touring on their debut LP.





This is going to be the last local show I book until Dekoder in July. I'll be on tour basically the entire month of May and most of June. I also lack the time and energy now to make it up to Baltimore to flyer like I need to. When I was a student, it was easy, now I work 50-60 hours a week with a lot of early mornings, so it's a bit more difficult. sorry Baltimore. still love you forever. I know you won't miss this.



Final thought, totally random people e-mailing me to book them shows in Baltimore, please stop. I am no longer knee-deep in this game as of a few weeks ago. Ask somebody else (preferably someone that actually lives in Baltimore).


-Kamikaze Dan

1 comment:

  1. You think you could help Big Fiction (TX) and Spacebeach (TX) book something in Baltimore on 7/6. Big Fiction stayed at Barclay a couple of years ago after we played Baltimore with The Catalyst. Big Fiction is about to put out a new 12inch and Spacebeach has a new tape out.

    www.facebook.com/bigfiction
    www.facebook.com/spacebeacher

    Hit us up at bigbigfiction@gmail.com if you think you could help us out at all!

    Thanks,
    Brooks

    ReplyDelete