Saturday, October 1, 2011

OCT 8+9: FILTH CITY FEST III

Reposting for Billy cause I'm not sure he can access this:

OCT 8TH
WAKE (GRINDY SHITS FROM CANADA)
DISASSEMBLE (FAST STUFF BY SAD KIDS - 1ST SHOW IN A RULL LONG TIME)
AT THE GRAVES (DOOM AS FUCK - EX-REVOLTA)
CASKET (PHILLY DEATH METAL)
STATEVIOLENCE (RULL FAST DC HARDCORE)
LAPSE (PISSED OFF DC FASTCORE)
JARHEAD FERTILIZER (HEAVY AS SHIT PV)
MELUNGEON (DOOM DOOM DOOM)
ENDLESS BUMMER (POP PUNK FOR YOU TO CIRCLE PIT TO)

OCT 9TH
THE BLACK TWILIGHT CIRCLE (GRIM AS FUCK):
DOLORVOTRE (GRIM AS FUCK)
ARIZMENDA (GRIM AS FUCK)
HAUNTING PRESENCE (GRIM AS FUCK)
VOLAHN (GRIM AS FUCK)
KALLATHON (GRIM AS FUCK)
KUXAN SUUM (GRIM AS FUCK)
SHATAAN (GRIM AS FUCK)
and
NEUTRON RATS (FAST AS SHIT)
THE LOTTERY (SLUDGE WITH SOME CELLLOZ)

$7-10 suggested donation ya herd?
at The Compound


I'm gonna go see Albany NY's Neutron Rats. I've had the luxury of seeing them and playing with them a great many times and they are very good rough and tough hardcore punk. I know they often get compared to mid-period Anti Cimex, maybe that's not too far off. All I know is that they do everything I want from a hardcore band: wild drumming, sick riffs, powerful songs, tight performances. Great band, excited to see them in Baltimore.

On my end, I'll make separate posts later, but this is what I got:

Friendly Noise and Violence Vol. 63
October 23 - the Creamers (TX), Dry Spell (VA), Endless Bummer, Aloners at TBA in Baltimore
for all your garage and pop-punk needs

Friendly Noise and Violence Vol. 64
November 11 - Religious War (OR), Warning/Warning (France), Face the Rail (CA), Nukkehammer (OH), Lotus Fucker, Sacrifidelis at Bell Foundry in Baltimore
this fall's essential/important/crucial show, not to be missed!!!!!! I am bursting with excitement over this one.



-Kamikaze Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment